Join Our Team
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Salary Range: $52,000-82,000
Formed in 2020, Humble is focused on solutions to transform energy markets by delivering sustainable and scalable low-carbon solutions to accelerate the net-zero future. Leveraging decades of midstream energy experience, the Humble team is positioned to lead in the development and operation of clean hydrogen, clean ammonia, and carbon capture, utilization, and sequestration (CCUS) projects. Through thoughtful planning and execution, Humble is known for its performance, flexibility, transparency and risk mitigation. For additional information see our website at www.humblemidstream.com.
This individual will possess excellent organizational skills and high-level personal skills needed to create an office environment that is both efficient and enjoyable. This individual must be reliable. The candidate will need a personable disposition, the ability to roll with the punches and be flexible to handle anything that comes their way.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Office Manager will assist daily office operations and support for Humble employees. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Assist various departments as necessary when administrative tasks exceed resources available in the department
- Information and document management including information management plan development, network directory and file name structure development and document distribution, validation and security protocol development
- Plan events in coordination with the CEO and others, such as the annual Holiday party
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Design or related field preferred
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, and the ability to collaborate effectively and cohesively within a team
- Ability to effectively manage competing demands while still delivering excellent customer service
- Solid organizational skills including acute attention to detail
- An effective communicator with strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. Graphic design skills preferred
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Requires sitting and walking throughout most of the day
- Primarily in an office environment, with opportunities for occasional work at home
- Limited travel to support satellite offices, as developed
- Fulltime position with benefits
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.